Thursday, April 11, 2013

IT"S YOUR CHOICE!!

Okay, some of you know that I host online Challenge Groups, but what you don't know is WHY I'm so passionate about them.   If you would have told me  that I would be "hosting" one of these groups a year ago I would have thought you were CRAZY!!  

  1. 1. I never exercised .
  2. 2. I ate crappy food constantly ( fast food, sweets and Diet Coke)
  3. 3.I became content.....It was easier to be where I was (or so I thought) than to  make a commitment to change.

What a difference a year MAKES!!

I do these challenge groups because joining one 10 months ago CHANGED MY LIFE!
It takes a making a commitment to change....being true to yourself and STICKING TO IT no matter how hard it gets.

I do these challenge groups because I know EVERYONE should feel healthy and happy.  YES!  It is an investment.....BUT, think about it
AREN"T YOU WORTH IT?

I am starting a group that starts on APRIL 29th.  

Space is Limited... So send me a facebook message ASAP to save your spot.
https://www.facebook.com/forwardinfitness OR add me as a friend
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.s.hulet

Ask yourself this question.. WHERE will you be in 6 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment